CRI 0.00% 1.3¢ critica limited

Tin glorious tin, page-8

1. 2,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Thought I'd post something and clear something off my chest as I'm feeling sick and not because of VMS.

I used to hold and trade/invest crypto and would have been 6 to 7 digits up right now.

I held BTC, ETH, NEO, ADA (Cardona) XRP (Ripple) and even Donkey Dogecoin (who Elon Musk loves) at any given time and held significant amounts.

I've very in the Green with VMS and really believe in VMS but would have been up a lot more with crypto.

Nothing wrong with crypto but I just felt uncomfortable that I could get hacked (even with Ledger USB key), lose or get stolen my passphrase or I sent to the wrong address as there is nothing to reverse any transaction.

I hold zero crypto now and can sleep at night but makes me sick about my decision but time to move on.

Won't make more money with VMS compared to crypto but I would bet my left testicle that VMS will do well and I'm very comfortable with my 2M to 3M hold of VMS. You can't pick them all in terms of crypto decision but very happy with VMS.

Crypto ETH and ADA really killed me in particular - just so painful...LOL...

Anyhow go VMS!

As always DYOR and this is not financial advice; just venting about my decision but still very happy with VMS.
    Last edited by ShareBeers: 14/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.