C7A 23.5% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

tin lme stocks, page-5

1. 15,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2578
    Well for me it is... it already has two application submitted for approval before coucil, is currently producing tin from historic tailings and has an arrangement with traxys metal sellers for off-takes. Traxys want a peice of taronga which is one of the biggest tin reserves globally. phase 1 taronga mine is kicking off as soon as the approvals are through as well as granville..... Oh but wait there is more.... they have a cobalt tenement that has historic drills that are well above average.

the largest shareholder is DGR (also listed on the asx) and they are a company building company.... they baby sit little miners untill they are all grown up.... check out SOLGOLD... that was their last masterpeice.... lots of people retired off that one.

I bought in at a much higher price to current SP and still a happy holder. Be warned though, managements marketing is horrid and long breathes between information..... but that should change shortley. As always though DYOR, and bare in mind i've been here a while a likely bias as hell...
    Last edited by blister: 27/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.004(23.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.3¢ $14.24K 950.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 414237 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 59802 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.