PLL 0.00% 15.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Tin - PLL in North Carolina Tin-Spodueme Belt, page-2

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Afternoon,
    Good point and one I have been looking for.
    I would suggest forget about the tin to be honest.
    From what I hear, it is ALL about Lithium. Why ?
    TESLA.
    From what I see :-
    Tesla put in 30%+ interest by way of offtake. I would imagine this give the MoU deal Tesla first refusal on any further offtake partners by Piedmont. From what I hear this is no big deal.
    Tesla buying land in North Carolina and having Battery plant operators jobs already advertised in North Carolina point to Raleigh Gigafactory by end of year.

Sanyoa deal. When you look at it the particular focus on Authier lithium mine and rock spodumene.
    Many have looked at this assuming its purely to feed North Carolina plant. Partly true imho BUT also opens up any buyer of Piedmont outright the opportunity of quick access to hard rock lithium and 3 extra mines + royalties if needed.

It is in my view the dates to watch trading are the next 2 weeks, first 2 weeks in April and the first week of May just before final results and DFS completion.

Mr Musk and his bitcoin profit means he can buy any supply he wants. Have a very close look at TAO and look at the asset, location and what goes under a Tesla for battery plate safety ! Then think of how much is imported in to the US. Tesla full buyout imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $178.9K 1.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 242620 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 688057 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.