Good on you for supporting Anarchy, lawlessness, and tyranny....

1. 1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Good on you for supporting Anarchy, lawlessness, and tyranny. Typical deranged leftist logic!

I'm sure the American people just love their cities and neighbourhoods being a place of violence. I'm sure they love being afraid for their family, lives, and property.

How long has this BS been going on for?

Time to kick ass and restore safety and the rule of law in communities.

OR perhaps you'd prefer Trump just let these WOKE warriors continue to terrorise...the left think this is good for their cause. But, this is the logic that displays the low intelligence of Leftist ideology.

You see, continued protesting and terrorism will only sure up support for Trump. It will guarantee the silent majority will vote for him. Democrats are pathetic at Law and Order and this is fast becoming a Law and Order election.

The Left are continuing to kick own goals...been doing that a lot lately. It's a sign your ideology is struggling and people are waking up to your lies. It's called political and ideological overreach!!! Your days are numbered and your fear is now driving you to irrational tactics like street violence.

It's almost over for you! The rise of patriotism is here to stay and thank you for fanning it into flame.

Politically speaking, I don't care which way this goes. Trump should just leave democratic held cities to burn. Put down any stupid Antifa BLM terrorism in Republican areas fast and hard. That guarantees him the Presidency in November. And again, the Left will only have themselves to blame.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.