SRZ 5.88% 1.6¢ stellar resources limited

Tin price is looking very healthy. It could double from here and...

1. 1,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2628

Tin price is looking very healthy. It could double from here and still add no material concerns to manufacturers bottom line as they build their end products - cents.

In regard to takeover. I know that everyone enjoys a bargain, but that's not how things actually operate.The well seasoned SRZ Board will put SH's interests ahead of everyone else's and have the resources and knowhow to add value.

Furthermore, you are ignoring the fact that other parties have been interested in this jewel for some time, particularly the US, which depends on a select group of sovereign, reliable partners because it does not have an internal tin supply.

In order to secure the Heemskirk resource from international interests, MLX is compromised by Chinese interests and will need to overcome that issue if it finds that the resource aligns with its goals and objectives. As a result, there could be fierce rivalry as you can count the global shovel-ready contenders on one hand or less.

Therefore, I’d suggest SRZ is a company on the make. Whatever happens, these are surely exciting times for all Tin Barons!

AIMO, DYOR GLTA(patient)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $24.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $5.231K 311.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1864148 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 911707 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 1510716
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.