MLX 1.11% 45.5¢ metals x limited

tin price, page-17

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Great post Hightrax ,would love to know what else MLX could have up its sleeve .Personally I believe MLX could be a ten bagger or more a few years from now ,but as soon as you put forward any kind of view like that ,you get posters labeling you a ramper ,simply because those kinds of projections are alien to many here ,unless they have already achieved it . I have a few times ,so I know its possible .I simply try to put forward very conservative forecasts ,based on what may happen if MLX simply achieve their goals . MLX have been putting in place the building blocks for these projects ,and achieving each mileston in a positive way ,so I dont see any reason to doubt that they cant continue to do so. The Tin market fascinates me ,and I can see a huge supply crunch coming for tin, that most other metals have avoided,and cobalt also looks vulnerable . MLX is still nowhere near proper value ,and the huge rise in tin has only served to wake a small few up to the potential of MLX .
    The market still doesnt understand the value here .
    I really appreciate the abbreviated NPV analysis from Defplayer ,but many posters dont understand it ,so I look for simple ways to show value for the average punters here .
    Lots of my mates are average punters ,and dont want to do long hours of research .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $407.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ $586.7K 1.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 259954 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 53131 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.