MLX 1.11% 45.5¢ metals x limited

tin price, page-4

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi sportshow ,I will attempt to put forward some sort of estimate for a takeover .For a start MLX should be able to produce a profit of around $100 m per annum at Renison ,so allow a PE of 7 for this would value this at $700m .
    12 months ago , Southern Cross Equities bought out a research paper on MLX that gives some clues as to what Wingellina is worth .They valued it Wingellina at $321m on its own 12 months ago ,when it was less advanced.Pay particular attention to the rising NPV ,bar chart SCE supplied as Wingellina gets closer to production .This will give you some idea of the potential price for MLX in a couple of years .
    So at this stage using this information ,its not inconcievable that MLX could have a valuation of somewhere around $1bn ,or close to $1 a share at this time
    MLX also have Nickel royalties ,other investments ,and around $60M in the bank .They also have an option for a promising Phosphate deposit that could provide huge upside .Even Collingwood may get a reprieve if Tin stays high ,adding some small value .
    In a few years time the rising NPV chart that SCE supplied indicates Wingellina could be worth over $2 to MLX . I would rather not see a takeover just yet .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $407.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 46.0¢ 44.0¢ $586.7K 1.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 259954 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 53131 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.