SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Dear TPG. Fair enough questions. One is left wondering what is...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Dear TPG. Fair enough questions. One is left wondering what is the obligation on GIP, if any, to tell us the step by step progress? Having outlined the steps that will be taken, do they then have to report progress to the market as each step is completed or, more likely, imo, they would only have to report if the steps that they'd outlined didn't happen?
    I have absolutely no knowledge of where they are at, but the longer it goes on without news the more likely that they are making progress - is my hope.
    In other words, if the wheels had come off they'd have to say so straight away, but if things are progressing more or less as expected then no need to keep reporting every nuance.
    Of course, we'd like to know every move, reported daily or weekly, but an announcement that finance is approved, subject to this and that, will have more impact than a trickle of small announcements.
    Anyway, with a change of government and the sun shining, as it is at the moment where I am, I'm in quite a jaunty mood and looking forward to better times. In Egypt things have gone a bit quiet and you've got to search for news which is a good sign, I think, also their Constitutional Forum, whatever it's called, is working now so there could be a more inclusive result from that, which again may help to stabilize politics there.
    Nothing further to add.
    B22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $23 3.289K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123694 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 523176 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.