SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

tin tin tin tin tin tin (6)

1. 98 Posts.
    Thanks S101 for the resource-reserve detail which was most informative.

In the recent Abu Dabbab update I noted reference to alluvial tin at Igla which to the best of my knowledge is not covered by a tenement however hopefully the mention of the deposit indicates GIP's confidence in securing this deposit. Unfortunately I could not find any detail about the quantity of tin at Igla but will keep looking.

So GIP is now involved in (1) hard rock tin at Heemskirk, (2) hard rock tin at Abu Dabbab, (3) hard rock tin at Nuweibi, (4) alluvial tin at Abu Dabbab, (5) alluvial tin at Nuweibi and now (6) alluvial tin at Igla, which clearly indicates that GIP has the potential to become a serious tin metal producer, with an excellent oportunity to do smelting operations for all et al in the Abu Dabbab smelter.

The above begs the obvious question - why does the BoD plan to spin off Heemskirk, Australia's largest hard rock tin deposit (for absolutely SFA)? To some the obvious answer is I guess, it may not suit a certain person!

It's time the BoD started to take stock of themselves and recognise that the proposed Heemskirk was a very bad idea. It also needs to accept that the recent dive in the GIP share price is a result of investor disgust about the Heemskirk debacle.

Wake up boys and stop playing follow the leader!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $482 80.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3610220 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1028498 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.