C7A 8.33% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

The article linked on that post is worth a read: “We have been...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    The article linked on that post is worth a read:

“We have been pursuing a path and developing tin assets and we’re of the view that tin is going to have its time – a bit like cobalt is now, and we want to be well positioned for when that occurs,” Mr Williams said.

and

But in terms of creating wealth for shareholders, we could not be blind to the fact that we had some very good drilling results from Mt Cobalt and I guess it was incumbent on us to pursue that.
    We felt that accelerating some of that work would be the way to go."

(My emphases)

I don't think that much reading between the lines is required here. The company is shifting its focus away from tin and towards Cobalt. I think that this may explain the current silence on Tin.

I can't help but be reminded of the early days on PLS when the Tabba Tabba tantalum mine was all that was being discussed. It was very frustrating when deadline after deadline was missed. Gradually the talk turned to Lithium and then, somehow, everyone forgot about Tabba Tabba. You could buy PLS shares for a few cents then. It would be very nice if history was repeating.

I don't know what happened to Tabba Tabba, but I guess the laws of physics dictate it's still sitting there, quietly baking in the desert sun; the wildlife getting on with their lives; blissfully unaware. Or are they actually grateful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $83 7.552K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85516 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 281427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.