C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Tin tops Rio’s demand list for battery metals, page-632

1. 3,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    you might say I learnt my lesson the hard way but it's not over yet, ive held shares in ANW before and sat and sat and read promises about Taronga ect ect then Granville ect ect and I don't hold now because the company has lost my trust and until I see some PROOF of any tin at Granville I would not buy back in, as I said can someone answer my 2 simple questions.
    I will also add that Granville 1 and 2 are completely different mining methods and that's why Granville 1 didn't produce because it was clay clogged tailings that basically clogged up the circuit. good news Granville 2 with some production drilling and a JORC clean rock ore will be a lot easier and profitable but it needs to be proven and it's not, the new mine manager should hopefully be able to shed some light on the future of Granville 2 when he has had the time to assess and take control off peter who was/is out his depth one would suggest, Granville was acquired 2 years ago today and has produced revenue of $60k ?
    I promise I wont post on here again until I hold if I ever do, maybe by then you might be out of nappies with your 15 post's since birth on the 22nd feb 2018.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $55 5.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 80464 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 281427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.