C7A 0.00% 1.7¢ clara resources australia ltd

Tin tops Rio’s demand list for battery metals, page-667

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Just a curious question, as I haven't kept track of it, any idea on the VWAP is since 14.03.18? Which was the last announcement of any operational update, and not really very clear at the time, for many of us.

As stated, I am sort of new to this, and not exactly sure how to calculate it accurately. Seems a lot of stocks use it to calculate at least 20 days of trading, the trading equivalent for a month for a specific calculation. Correct me if I have that observation wrong.

I suspect we will get an announcement of some sort next week, and yes sort of well in advance of the quarterly, depending on how you define 'well in advance' (how long is a piece of string?). To be fair 30th April would still be close to 2 weeks away, so still would be considered I guess 'well in advance' of the quarterly.

If the SP doesn't drop dramatically tomorrow then the odd games have ceased, as the result is in, and the announcement will be next week, when the final figures are dropped into what is happening and will be reported as part of some sort of announcement.

I have no idea what that will be, or if indeed it will happen, so will wait and see. Just my opinion and observation, and no doubt I have no idea, and no doubt imagining things due to my inexperience, so naturally as always do your own research.

cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.