VMS 5.26% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Tin/tungsten, page-14

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Yes... I too am a medium term holder... I got in after the greens done their usual over the top antics... it was obvious they were going to slowly be pushed aside while prices were down in minerals etc. they are now broke. Can’t challenge venture in court until outstanding court costs are paid... underground scoping study for high grade/value tin tungsten targets, with revised costs for doing so. Too early to call how mount Lindsay can be funded... kulin... golden grove north.. chalice joint venture etc. all could get up... Tasmanian government on side because I’ve a ruined tourism hospitality industry etc due to covid... strategic minerals (tungsten) required by the federal government .... who is going to support radical green lies when a whole country could be at risk? We and our allies need that tungsten critically for self defence... I don’t think the community will put their faith in a few radical greenies and their bows and arrows... this is serious stuff, and is being taken seriously! Tasmania needs jobs, the country needs defending, and I’m proud to hold VMS and to have been a part in capital raising a etc. so now that the time is right, we can move foward in this suitable environment... down ramping greens have run out of ammo and finances... this one is moving foward ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $199.3K 10.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 13303595 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 899796 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.