MLX 2.47% 41.5¢ metals x limited

The amount of tin per tin can is a very small cost and so is the...

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The amount of tin per tin can is a very small cost and so is the amount of solder in each piece of electronic equipment ,so the price of tin will become very high before alternatives are sought because it doesnt add much cost per unit . As for lead being phased back in ,the greenies wont let it happen .The world is weaning itself off poisons ,and I have done years of research into heavy metals such as lead and mercury and have a good understanding of the damage it causes .
    They will look for alternatives but the process is always slow ,and in the meantime the price will reach unimaginable heights probably within a few years .
    The chemical uses for tin are expanding all the time and the Celltech technology is a good example .I believe MLX will be a part of this tin price explosion that I believe is coming .This is why I am in MLX .I usually choose the comodity first ,then the company to invest in .Then there is a chance at leverage to the comodity also .My argument here is that there will be a shortage of tin ,some time in the future ,and whenever there is a shortage of a commodity ,there will be price shocks to the upside .At the moment there is lots of noise in the market that is obscuring real fundamentals .The fundamentals of tin are very strong and within a few years will gain more strength .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.010(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $376.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $571.6K 1.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50076 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 253197 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.