AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Tin, page-42

1. 9,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17132
    Been a while since I posted on this thread and might update my views. In a nutshell my views are the tin credits here are exceptional, but a standalone tin mine (without spodumene production) would be marginal IMO given tin grade (despite extent of tin here btw). My views are contained in this embedded post but to reiterate the tin credits here are very very good and that is why they will make very good credits as an offset against transport costs (around IMO US$50 or higher per tonne on tin credits alone) in the production of 6% grade spodumene.
    Refer post for the reasoning to above paragraph: Post #: 37739957

In terms of the process flowsheet I suspect they will have a process flowsheet a little like PLS (noting PLS recovers tantulum) by using, in very simple basic terms, the specific gravity of tin/tantulum and spodumene through magnetic/gravity separation in the commencement stages of the process flowsheet to ensure separation of the different minerals so that they can be treated and recovered in separate and dedicated parts of the process flowsheet to that specific mineral.
    Refer:
    Post #: 39950559
    Post #: 37459627

Further info in above embedded posts.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.