C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

Blister you said "I'm actually using the figures published by...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Blister you said "I'm actually using the figures published by the company as targets achieved during g1. so they are best case."

I don't believe G1 comparisons should be used for G2 and I don't believe G1 is "best case". G1 was largely tailings and who knows what the quality of ROM ore they had access to was like. G2 is now mining and processing high grade skarn ore so I'm waiting for figures once they have optimised the plant now that the crusher is in place and they are processing the primary high grade skarn material.

"Level 1 operations have to date largely comprised the retreatment of tailings from previous operators with tailings assaying approximately 1%Sn being processed to produce a clean tin concentrate assaying up to 65%Sn. An initial parcel of tin concentrate is currently being finalised for dispatch to an Australian buyer through arrangements with Traxys. Earlier feed throughput constraints have largely been resolved with the installation of a new trommel and tin recovery has been improved with the installation of additional gravity spirals. Further modifications are being undertaken to improve the recovery of magnetite and reduce iron levels in the tin concentrate. Most recently the Company has commenced the treatment of Run of Mine (ROM) ore from existing stockpiles generated by previous operators"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.935K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 657069 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.