C7A 0.00% 1.4¢ clara resources australia ltd

Of course there's hope. Taronga (the company maker) has...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Of course there's hope. Taronga (the company maker) has approvals after a 5 year process, we have highly prospective tenements in QLD for Nickel and Cobolt, the tin price (along with nickel and cobalt) is showing good signs with demand expected to exceed supply in the future. Granville finally has a crusher and everything else is in place + the waste rock deal should be finalised soon.

August 23rd
    Peter Williams: We're real excited by this development. It's a major milestone for us and it'll be the first time since we actually commenced the operations that we can now deliver crushed, high grade skarn material from the mine to the processing plant. Our expectations with the delivery of that crushed high grade material is that that we'll see throughput at the processing plant increase as will concentrate production. And given our costs are relatively fixed, this means that we should move towards positive cashflow.
    So we're really focused on getting tin concentrate production up during the second half of this quarter and a resumption of tin sales. So, that's our first priority.
    Also planned for the quarter is following further discussions with regulators we're hoping to be able to commence sales of waste rock to the nearby wind farm. And we're also looking potentially at exploration and other opportunities that will enable us to extend the life of the mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.802M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $5.935K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 657069 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 28150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.