C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

Tin, page-157

1. 4,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    I agree that if needed that money will likely to be available through another credit note, however we have seen how this has dilluted long standing shareholders with Lind continuaĺy converting then selling, so whilst i know this is an option it is one that leaves a bad taste in ones mouth.
    I would prefer that they announce enough sales since the crusher was put in to keep us afloat until further sales can firm up our position, but i'm not sure this is the case, and although we may be cashflow negative, if we can get close enough to break even then the bleeding may be slowed enough for the patient to survive and make a good recovery over coming quarters. I can see a path to profitability and when they were talking about cost being 17k that was in aud i believe and if we are selling at 17k usd less usual costs, there still is a potential margin , although small, should our processing become efficient enough to ensure we are meeting the required concentrate percentages.
    It does appear that PW is being upbeat in statements made, is this the voice of ceo crapping himself in fear or is he genuinely upbeat and believes they can deliver. From their previous record they have missed expectations far more that they have met expectations, but on occasion they have surprised even me ( the last time was how they go the tailings dam done after a long protracted period of contractor inabillity), so anything is possible with this mob.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $12 1.111K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 282014 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 92537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.