C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Tin, page-191

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Management of this company has been a problem for YEARS: delays in communications, deadlines not met, cash burn among many other problems.

The only thing that has pushed the price of ANW up has been the speculation on their resources, and it did it very well in 2018 with a gain for us who held up to 300%, I think he was utterly dumb not to sell considering his strong position of 11M+ shares but it was his call. Cannot call him smart, but I respect others that call him that way.

This is and it will be an speculative stock until we become an established producer. and the risk is High no doubt. Any analysis that predicts any future is bullsh*t as there is no influx of cash other than the one that comes from debt.

Until management is changed, resources is the only thing that can push this stock up, and I'm here to ride the wave and sell when my exit criteria is met, if I make a loss is my and only my problem, I can afford a loss of money in this stock.

I'm honestly sorry for those ones who have been long holders and hopefully they can learn the lesson and stop reading hotcopper to make decisions based on others posts.

Always, and always make your own research, have an entry and exit criteria well established. If you can get 10 - 20% profit you should be well served.

There are no predictions, there is no certain future in investment, all comes down to probabilities and here is where you should take your risk based on your investment profile: Conservative, Moderated, High Risk.

I do not care what other say about me, I'm here for the money not to make friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1331 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 180389 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.