C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Tin, page-205

1. 3,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    i haven't posted on here for a couple of years now because of my concerns i raised and then being attacked by the up rampers who some of now appear to be the down rampers.
    tin is a problem metal to invest in, i know from another company some may know me from and that ride for me is still ongoing since around 2010, i have also followed all tin stocks on the asx since then and most just float along and cr and float along with not much happening and a lot of promises expecially when the indonesians and china let the tin price rise and fall as it so easily manipulated by them.
    anyway my concerns for anw was the granville project having no jorc resource and the company doing nothing to address this ie drilling and exploration, instead they drilled mt cobalt wasting money that should have been spent on one project that could advance them and it had to be granville, i know the company has to spend money on their other tenements and advancing taronga through mining approvals was a must but again with a min spend to conserve until granville was producing. lets hope they can find solutions in their review to get that back on track.
    on the lind front, that was the worst decision to raise money that i have ever seen and so complicated you could not come to terms with what affect it would have on the sp and in the end it was disastorous and still is.
    i won't go into too much detail on them but i also believe that dgr is a shareholder in this company that has an advantage over all others by having daily access to all anw company information and even their company secretary is anw's as well and paid by anw for his work, they clearly drive this company and not well, enough said, they are not the saviours now or in the past.
    maybe they could sell off taronga { .13% tin is not feasable to mine and the whole operation is not yet proven to be viable so a long way off } and mt cobalt ect and just keep granville, who knows the money would come in handy and it is in tin rich country with renison not far away, again drilling and exploration was needed before and needed now and that takes money. maybe the company could use some sharholders by the name of the mc dermott brothers to come back and run the mine again, locals who have done it before, goodluck to all who still hold and hope it works out in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.001M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $988 82.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 420735 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 55457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.