C7A 0.00% 1.6¢ clara resources australia ltd

I apologise for not listening to you Blister. You correctly...

1. 4,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    I apologise for not listening to you Blister. You correctly predicted further dismay for shareholders. Ignore those who bitch that you pumped stock previously, as they cant see that sentiments are allowed to change, as fundermentals change. I am now in to the praying phase of my investment, hoping for a miricle that the money DGR is willing to put up is enough to see some sort of escape from the current situation. Personally feel their "strategic review" is code for we cant make a decision what to do. Best case senario from here is they have some concentrate to sell that is up to scratch, they get their machinery sorted and working and they start producing concentrate in the shortest time possible . Perhaps we need to see some costings on what it would cost for our appointed contractor to start work on Taronga , with all the appropriate set up for trial mining and not penny pinching like i suggest has been happening at Granville. And then what funding options other than DGR and Lind are out there. Surely there should be money available to develop such a large tin resource via more normal funding mechanisms . Come on Aussie Banks its time to step up.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 294536 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.