Tina Peters gets 9 years.., page-109

1. 9,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    H,

They were no lies? Ummmm, yes there were. How about the lady who alleged that her cat was eaten by Haitians, turned out the cat was in her basement the whole time.

You lot, ran with, they're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats. A complete and utter lie.

Just because someone believed a lie to be credible, does not make it the actual truth. It may be their truth, it was certainly yours but it wasn't the truth was it?

Same as the big stolen election lie, you believe it to be true. Despite all the court cases and zero evidence to support your lie, you believe it, that's your truth. Doesn't mean it's true, which it kinda funny because in the rest of you life in sure you rely on making evidence based decisions.

I most certainly do not hate the US of A, I believe in and want a strong USA, so support it. They may not always make the right decisions but doesn't mean I'm off the band wagon. Unlike you.

No, you do actually need an unknown keyboard warrior giving you lecture now and again, that's how life works. Sometimes you need to be shown the light and that there is another option other than the circle jerk of conspiracy you reside in.

It won't change your mind in its current state, but I do have hope for you.

Be strong my brother, there is always light to be found.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.