ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Brabus,Did i say you were wrong?I said you were being unfair and...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Brabus,

Did i say you were wrong?

I said you were being unfair and carrying on like a pot calling the kettle black with this blanket slogan you throw over anyone who is positive on ESI.

AND, what exactly does me holding or not holding have to do with anything whatsoever??
    Why make anything of it? You don't know me or my reasons, so as i said, stop being unfair about your posting style.
    For all you know, you may be honing in on a very sore point for me as a non-holder and this has nothign to do with a forum.

I continue to concentrate on the future of ESI, the legitimacy of the COLDRy technology and if the unfairness continues, many of us will be glad to highlight ESI's prospects and ultimately we will be called another name - perhaps then our comment will be acknowledged as ramping, rather than defense of our positions/ideas?

You are playing the devil today Brabus and you're contradicting everything you claim others are doing and others should note it considering how low you are stooping to twist the knife.
    Its clear that you are personally pleased, not on a business level or you would acknowledge the China deal and how this has potentially been done as a proactive measure with other deals being held up as a result of Tincom having dragged the chain for so long.

Whatever you do, don;t acknowledge the whole game, just twist knives and paint people as unworthy of popsting or having a positive opinion.

That's the last time i will address your behaviour today, which i think is far from legitimate posting due to its evasiveness of key points and personalised responses about who can and can't comment.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $12 3.959K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13856773 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11661830 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.