BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

tindale

1. 1,218 Posts.
    Hi, again, Thought I'd put this under a separate heading as well.

I was responding to your negative comment about the Chinese coming agai:

You state:

"Take today for instance, why are they announcing a visit by the Chinese, he took them to Mt Carbine last time ( guess he cant do that this time)o tell the market everytime hes a got a visitor?

and then we get a 24% price increase cause he has some Chinese visitors ?????"

Are you SURE these are the guys he took to MtC??

From the following I get the drift that MtC was NOT the only thing they were interested in. AND that this is not exactly the same group. Are there not TWO groups? Chinese and Chinese Malay group?

Nov 07 "...today announces that over the next week it is expecting to be receiving visits from a number of Chinese parties interested in the Company�s projects in Far North Queensland, including representatives of the Malaysian
    shareholder group who participated in the recent placements."

12 Dec 2007 "The delegation was particularly interested in the Company�s gold projects in Far North Queensland and in the Burraga Copper Project. This is an excellent compliment for the Malaysian Chinese investors who have predominantly invested in the Company because of the tungsten
    projects"

SOOOO FNQ. Burraga etc. TWO groups as I read it. So why is this significant to the market?

These guys are not stupid, from my understanding most these kind of business guys would run rings around Aussie counterparts. If they are back, you better believe there is stuff going on...

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.