BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

tindale, page-13

1. 8,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Ctindale - I don't know what to do about you.
    If I make a comment now I will be accused of something.

Earlier on I was told I was "getting shrill" when I made the observation that perhaps those that jumped onto the RAU wagon as it trundled up the hill on the basis that it was going up forgot that it could have to go down the other side.

I didn't think I was being shrill about. Just a matter of fact comment.

If anybody is being "shrill" it is you with this incessant accusation that JK 'lost' Luzon and "lost" $2.2 million and "lost" Mt Carbine.

JK hasn't LOST.

LUZON : (My View)
    RAU got involved with LZN as the provider of "sampling services" etc. JK saw early on that Amayapampa but particularly Lipichi were very desirable properties. So he fostered the "strategic partner" concept and developed harmonious relations with the LZN Board. But there was a fly in the ointment somewhere there. (Note the LZN Board changes during the troubled merger attempts)Despite attempts to get the merger on track someone on LZN managed to upset the apple cart and that led to the attempted hostile takeover. Probably a bluff with the big threat of the "bill / secured loan".
    Possibly he lost Round One by a small margin.

As I have said many times before he hasn't really lost $2.2 million. A portion was a cash loan (about $700k) the rest made up of bills for "services rendered" (which RAU still has all the info for) and interest on the claimed amount. And it all in dispute at the moment anyway.

So we know that LZN has very little going for it at the moment. Lost Amayapampa. Most like failed to get option on Lipichi sewn up. And now faces a legal claim for the $2.2 million that will cripple LZN unless some compromise is sorted out. Now what could that be ?
    Could it see a merger agreed finally between RAU and LZN to solve the situation. Or could LZN offer to pay RAU in LZN shares and thereby effectively give control of LZN to RAU. That gives RAU a "shell" company on the TSX and access to more venture funding.
    So JK could win Round Two with a convincing k.o.

Just my opinion but worth a thought. Not a shrill statement I would think.

Let you digest that one and come back on Mt C "loss"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.