BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

tindale, page-30

1. 659 Posts.
    CB25,

point 1. "The Company continues to pursue the purchase of Mt Carbine."

-This is a throwaway line, in the same vein as "Thank you for your application, unfortunately the position has been filled by another candidate but we will keep your resume on file for future reference". It's a meaningless statement, so until we get news of a deal being done we can probably disregard this.

point 2. "The company has now hosted the second visit from a "major Chinese metals company"

- well, the chinese wouldn't have come back without a reason. Hopefully this will be one of benefit to RAU shareholders. If that's the case then hopefully JK will have learnt to keep his mouth shut about it till it's a done deal.

point 3. "further information on the likely developments in the operations of the entity and the expected results of those operations would, in the opinion of the Directors, be speculative and would be likely to result in unreasonable prejudice to the entity."

This is a legally crafted line. Probably designed so that RAU don't repeat the debacle of Mt Carbine where they were talking like it was a done deal when it certainly wasn't. From a negative point of view you could argue that RAU is being evasive, however I personally think they are trying to be a little more responsible to their shareholders which is a good sign. But even the most positive RAU holder would see that this is a project that at this stage could go either way.

So the situation with RAU in my opinion hasn't changed. Yes the company could be working on something - but we have no concrete evidence to know what it is or what will be the likely outcome. Which is why the thread is full of posters trying to guess what's going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.