NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

tindalo' problems started over 2 years ago

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400

contrary to what most would think Tindalo's problems "didn't" start 6 months ago.

it actually started over 2 years ago.

even before the drill bit touched the top of the seabed.

be as it may, around then they still had a very young team, apart from one or two others.

they would have had a pile of information regarding Nido Limestone Formation, plus some very good quality images from seismic surveys.

i can't tell you what they were thinking at the time, but they would have easily known water is a major issue with this formation.

that's been proven with the current situation.

i also question the quality of the people on the Wilboss drilling rig.

after the completion was done Nido left this well sitting around for nearly 2 years. allowing mother nature to play around with things like "cement job".

it's pretty clear they tried doing a cement job in an area where they "lost circulation". how long after the completion did the cement last before it was probably washed away ?????. it would have been gone very quickly.

overall the quality of work was well below any suitable standard. thus far no one has paid the price for faulty workmanship. you go figure that out.

ask yourself "do you want this to continue into the future..????".

what sort of plans do they have in place for Gindara..????. are they just going to "wing it again"..????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 85.0¢ $633 745

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112849 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.