NDO 2.22% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Bluedemone,If you could give reasons why you expect the sp to go...

1. 59 Posts.
    Bluedemone,

If you could give reasons why you expect the sp to go to 10c before any gain to 30c that would be appreciated.

I know we all have our own opinions and I respect others if they can give reasons for their beliefs.

I do not agree with your view based on the following reasons:

The US dollar will crumble on the mass printing at the mints and the dire state of their economy. Sooner rather than later the Aussie dollar will move towards par with the US (maybe not par but in that direction) thus increasing the price of oil. I believe OPEC will cut supply also helping jack up prices which now NDO is producing can only be beneficial.

In terms of how they invest the $$$, it is my understanding that this will be invested in their drilling campaign which aims to drill 3 - 4 wells a year. And with the elephants high on the priority list once money is flowing in we can then start confirming the billions of barrels that are expected to be waiting for us under the ocean off the Philippines. Further with the announcment of a strategic partner only a month and a half or so away, which I believe will be a major, will only help push the sp up.

That all said, I also expect more bad news in the financial markets but am hopeful that NDO can weather the storm as there are too many good things to come out of the company.

This is my opinion, DYOR. I am long on oil!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 89.0¢ 88.0¢ $51.60K 58.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.