AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ok if that’s the case.Let’s revisit your comments and posts...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Ok if that’s the case.
    Let’s revisit your comments and posts around this to see if you’re a credible poster or just providing fluff to get the 1 month VWAP average up for a higher CR $ amount.
    The comments you’ve made are incorrect, the ASX information is the information I would rather believe, this information was signed off by ASX and AHI board.

If anyone believes what you’ve written, clearly a P&L read isn’t their speciality- took me 2 minutes to work out what was about to transpire based on their cash runway and burn of $.

Don’t get me wrong, when the CR is announced, I’ll be a buyer I’m looking at an entry around .80-.98c high possibility it will fill looking at the past 3 months volume & lack of strong material announcements- the risk v reward is much higher under $1 in my opinion.

as I’ve stated many times, I like the product, I like the tech, I like the addressable market and the opportunity.I just don’t like when posters like you spin incorrect financial information when the recent reports clearly note different, also when the current board leaves information open to interpretation- I have asked Vlado about a CR being applicable, let’s say it was very open ended, where you could draw your own conclusions.

I suppose this is why investors always advise- Take in the parts you want and the parts you dont, someone always got an agenda in one form or another- what’s yours mate?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.