ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

SalveAfter your Conclave yesterday I accept the new descriptive...

1. 2,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Salve

After your Conclave yesterday I accept the new descriptive term BS for Baseless Speculators, and consign BR to the archives. All is now referenced as BS

Our fellow poster "Sathyath" picked up on the April Fools day theme but any day is a good day for communication from the hive as we get so little

I like the way the term "several months" has been used as it gives them up to 12 until the unit of Year kicks in

As Bibblewindi flowed more than 2.0mmcfd within 1 Mth of commencement we would expect this Tintsfield pilot to do the same else we will be disappointed. The next monthly report will be crucial. They must have some bigger pumps working now to get those laterals to draw down faster. They have had experience so Tintsfield should benefit.

Hoskissons is described as being both Areally extensive and Thick 4 to 7m

Exactly 1 yr ago on 1/4/10 the Bimonthly concentrated on Tintsfield. Oh but for the rain delaying the surface facility construction.

There is plenty of gas , a huge amount of it everywhere

Is the Hoskisson seam included in that GIP figure of 17TCF we hear about ?

It is good that the 16MW of powergen at Wilga Pk will be producing some money for us.

The great mystery continues as to why Santos ,aware of the "Great" Reserves Upgrade to be announced once Tintsfield has done its deeds. by June 2011 before the end of the FY so it can go in the Annual Report ,is so complacent and quiescent, almost sedated. Even BPT nails its Associates once it gets a whiff of greatness.

That 0.77 is very hard to get past , must still be some uncertainty in the market about those pumps

Cheers

Excuse me Oh eXalted One who leads us
    I bow before thee in utter supplication
    Do you thing we should tell them something?
    We must exercise our good nature
    And remember that they are the source of our funds
    So Yes ! - Tell them a little bit
    And they will be happy and not yearn for more
    Well used to the dark amongst the mushrooms

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.