Tiny Flame, page-4

1. 7,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    I came to the conclusion some time ago that this World is not about 'happiness'.

To lay it on the line:-

I am convinced that we live more than just once. This life [i.e. as a human being] is an opportunity to exercise one's free will. As a human being we have the capacity to choose what we want to be. A human being has the capacity to be self directing.

I also believe there are higher forms of incarnation.

IF that is true then what it is certainly going to mean is, in a higher form of incarnation an individual will enjoy greater potential, greater capacities and a wider range of senses. But with that will also come greater personal responsibility.

I think it is a complete nonsense for someone to imagine they might find themselves in some 'heaven' world after death if, in this life, they have lived unethically. If heaven worlds began to be populated by individuals who are incapable of ethical self restraint ... they would not remain heaven worlds for long.

We, as human beings, demonstrate an enhanced capacity to affect our surroundings [compared to all of the other creatures we share this world with] ... both positively and negatively. The quality of our actions is dependent upon both our level of understanding and the standard of our ethics.  From this perspective .... this life is not about happiness. Rather it is about developing the capacity for embodying a reliable level of ethics. Another way I would state this is .... learning to appreciate life.

A long dead friend of mine told me he came across this from a yogi:-

The yogi said .... "this Earth is a grey sphere, it is neither white nor black. It is place of transition, a place where a soul can move from a dark sphere to a light sphere. That is the spiritual role of this planet. It is completely wrong headed to seek to make this a perfect world. Without a world such as this a transition from the darkness to the light would not be possible"

I have thought about that statement for many, many years. Who knows if it is true .... it could just be the ramblings of some crazy individual. However, it is, in my mind, a plausible possibility.

So .... I do not think this World is about happiness.
    Last edited by Dazedandconfused: 20/12/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.