HDR hardman resources limited

I would think that HDR have little power in what is disclosed to...

1. 356 Posts.
    I would think that HDR have little power in what is disclosed to the market when WPL is the operator which calls the tune. It is equally obvious that WPL have decided to say as little as they can possibly get away with. (Voelte?) This policy will continue until someone with strength makes a noise and gets some improvement.
    That someone is therefore institutions (who have a vested interest also in keeping the SP down) or one who speaks on behalf of a collective of shareholders.
    Such a body is the Australian Shareholders Association.
    They have specific representatives who are concerned with specific companies.
    You need to be a member of the ASA to get them to take any action. Unfortunately I am not a member but I bet there ARE ASA membere in the HC community.
    Can I therefore urge such of you that are ASA to strenuously take the policy of ABSOLUTE MINIMUM INFORMATION disclosure of WPL to task. In this way the continual drift of HDR's SP due to no news can be arrested.
    I would if I could. Westmoon

PS Wasn't Guyanne's well supposed to be announced before the end of December - or have I got that wrong ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.