PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

re: sub economic. I did a quick economic check using my NPV...

1. 1,363 Posts.
    re: sub economic. I did a quick economic check using my NPV model. Set all the parameters (copper price, capex and opex model etc) which provides reasonable market cap predictions of companies such as Equinox (Lumwana) and CDU (Rocklands) ($1.50/lb copper etc) and guess what......negative NPV....

The old "more tonnes must be good" aint necessarily so. As others have indicated, the plant throughput would need to be huge to reduce the operating costs to a level to make economic sense. It certainly "could" be economic based on other surrounding projects, but in this current economic climate, it aint looking good unless copper stays over $2.50/lb for the long term OR they get another 0.2% Copper grade....

That being said, the market cap is low and there is the potential for higher grade zones. If they could get a HG section of 100 Mt at 0.8% Cu, that would pay the plant off and would alow them to profitably process the lower grade stuff or look for more HG ore.

I dont own and dont plan to, so have no axe to grind, just trying to provide some non biased data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.