TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

tipped in the uk, page-9

1. 1,425 Posts.
    HyperAL, the reports did not take into consideration Turtle/barnett simply because it has to be commercial. The company is apparently looking at this at the moment, however, the feeling is that those two discoveries probaly are not convincing on their own(from cost/benefit) to develop stand alone. So more than likely, drill the other targets nearby (which some I believe were intersected with those drills anyway) and tie a number of other discoveries such as milligans into it, making it more economical to develop.

I suppose something that the JV will look at in the future after a exploratory well is put down as they will be able to test milligans, nova and super nova with the one well.

...and welcome Helbard45, certainly one of the lower risk oilies around in my opinion....lots and lots to look forward to even after JV and 3d for update OIP figures. Several other big targets will need working up as well..

...and Zeus prospect could be bigger than them all covering 1045sqkm for future estimates...so even after 3d and JV news and further work should continues to kick it along with these othe rprospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.