BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

The journo makes some valid points about the viability of...

1. 5,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    The journo makes some valid points about the viability of Marillana now. No more bile from me - aside from one last swipe: I hope those WN prcks get karma kicked out of them back to Hong Kong!!

As this will probably be my last post on the BRM thread, I would like to thank all posters, and I would single out Mozart for special mention...and also Westcott - we bumped heads a few times :), but Westy added a lot of value to the thread....as did many others.

Best to one and all, there are still a few opportunities around. I am not sure about any iron ore play over the next few years, but I think shale oil may be an emergent industry in Australia. This is where I have been focusing my research efforts lately. I have been cash the last couple of months (something I don't like being but given the state of the general market it has not been a bad place to be!) I hope to re-enter the market soon.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/business/brockman-boss-keeps-his-eyes-on-the-prize-20120626-210gl.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.