AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

re: earnings per share Thanks Ghosta, more good info, I haven't...

1. 27 Posts.
    re: earnings per share Thanks Ghosta,
    more good info, I haven't commented much on the potential profit as all the $ costs have not been disclosed ie Jinchuan's smelter charges and AGM can vary Ni grade .I have assumed $700AUD per tonne of concentrate plus freight of $150AUD and my all figures correspond with yours averaging about 10% higher, that's close enough for me.
    But if we look at 900,000 t of ore being processed at 84% recovery and 1.4% Ni grade Ni output increases to 10500 t pa this improves all our profit per share estimates.
    AGM has announced the new plan was to increase the initial grade from 1.2% to 1.4% as achieved in the trial with no mention of increasing Ni tonnage from 9000 annually. This is also why I was interested in the high grade Ni lens found within the mine you mentioned in a previous posting ,if these became significant in volume and grade they could be mined early to increase Ni output.
    I have seen some 4% Ni ore from Avebury and this with the lens you mentioned up to 14% could significantly increase av grade and returns if they find enough. Have any of these higher grades found been announced yet or is it not regarded as significant .
    They only thing we can rely on is the share price rising up to production and then let's hope for the $3 per share after that .
    A Happy New Year to you ALL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.