GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Tipping Competition, page-18

1. 6,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1747
    Like you, Gekko, I've been replenishing supplies of GXY in my investment account. Can't resist topping up at $2.52/3 levels.
    The lack of market depth is a sure sign of seller fatigue. Even if it drops down to test recent lows, this will be only for a short duration. Heck, even Mac Wealth has changed their tune. Here's an extract from their Commodities Comment issued yesterday (25/9/18):

Battery Minerals preferences unchanged
     The changes to our lithium price forecasts were mixed, with near-term upgrades and a lift in our longterm price offset by cuts to our medium-term forecasts and also incorporating the changes to our
    A$/US$ profile. We leave our recommendations for our battery raw materials coverage unchanged after
    incorporating the new price outlook.
     GXY and PLS remain our preferred pure play lithium stocks, with GXY offering greater leverage to
    longer-term prices through its Sal Da Vida and James Bay projects. We continue to view PLS as
    operating the highest-quality asset in the sector. SYR provides unique exposure to graphite and has
    recently replenished cash reserves.
    Company Code Market Cap (A$m) Rating Share price Price target TSR
    Galaxy Resources ASX: GXY 1,060 Outperform A$2.60 A$4.00 54%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.