GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Tipping Competition, page-98

1. 13,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234

The Dean picks:

End of January 2019 SP $2.48

End of July 2019 SP $2.77

I really don't see much moving <GXY>'s SP the next twelve months.The US Fed raised rates and may do so several times in 2019. US market seems hot and un-stop-able atm. But the US is not where the real action for EV's and lithium use is taking place IMO. China's five year plan and aggressiveness in pouring funds into 3rd world countries is causing some of them countries to be feeling being forced into situations that they may find distasteful in five years (large loans to pay back). The Chinese people may find some distaste too. By that I mean they may feel they (their country) are being left behind or used by the people in power. Somewhat like the American people during the Vietnam war. Recall the man who stood-down a column of tanks. That didn't happen in America. China may just be due for a "1984" crisis of it's own making. It's own Berlin Wall story. The nail in the cross I see is Tesla. As Tesla goes so will the EV market for a while. I'm not sure how many here followed Apple and the Steve Job story. When Job was out Apple did nada...nothing. With Musk facing a SEC lawsuit we may not see any goodness until end of summer 2019. When a founder of a company moves on or is forced out that company in question has a long-long road ahead of it if it's to stay in business. Besides Salt of Life and James Bay are on a slow track and that's a drag. Or you rather I say it's a long-long road for Galaxy in the next three to five years. We just won't be seeing weekly company news updates. At least we get dry bulk tanker shipments. And that's a good thing.

Aloha

(Hopefully #63 nails it)

It's a Java evening local time 8:05

Have a pleasing weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.