DGR 7.14% 1.3¢ dgr global limited

Tipping Point

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    I have not been posting while as I have been waiting for the ducks to align.
    DGR is feeling like my best multi baggers that I have mentioned in earlier posts.
    SOLG has entered its endgame. There are several scenarios. Cascabel which contains 10 of the top 33 intersections globally may be sold, Cascabel may be funded or some of the other increasingly prospective 72 tenements held in Ecuador may be sold. I don't know NMs mind.
    The 60p SOLG option issue price would be a cheeky offer price. Looking at Nevsun's rejection of Lundins latest offer I believe a pound would be also rejected by SOLG. If one pound was accepted for DGRs SOLG holding our NTA would be 0.66. At 2 pounds for SOLG the DGR NTA is 1.22.
    Today the NTA is around AUD 0.25
    IRR is a sleeping giant. I believe its price has been taken down on small volumes to allow accumulation.
    AJQ is looking its best since the coy floated. Negative sentiment is slowly eroding.
    The other subs are well funded, well staffed and progressing well.
    My target NTA for 30.6.19 for DGR is AUD1.50-2.00. This is consistent with all other miners where the share price trades well above NTA. Also a 100mill plus treasury always transforms investor perception of juniors in my experience.
    During the past few months I have watched BOTS, manipulation of closing prices and several multi million sales volume days for DGR. The accumulators below 0.095 will make large profits.
    likewise the SOLG price has been heavily manipulated allowing the accumulators to buy from nervous private investors. The majority of both DGR and SOLG shares are held by instos, staff and professional investors who are mostly not selling so the private investors need to be shaken and stirred by BOTs etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.