BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

tipping point, page-23

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469

NO it is not the slightest bit incoherent.

I am not playing the victim card I am very honestly and clearly stating my position. ie your advice is of no use to me I am not YOU I haven't got your life or your financial situation and yet you post as though all must heed or perish. Its extremely condescending at best. At worst it's manipulative.

I am formally asking you not to use the term Happy Clappers - it's just plain disrespectful.

You are claiming you have a correct prediction on something that HAS NOT HAPPENED. When and if it does fair enough boast all you want.

I'm not working off trends. They haven't started gaining significant revenue yet so as far as I can see there is no trend to base it on. This is

NOT an established company yet.

If someone reads this thinking there will be definitely be a CR when they were going to invest in it at 6c and hold off for the CR and buy in at whatever the CR ended up being, likely lower than the market price then there will be more dilution than what there would be otherwise for people like myself who bought in early and took risk (and therefore accept the potential consequence good or bad). My issue with you is why not mention the revenue that has been expected for a few months now but hasn't transpired due to things beyond the company's control like GPI take over and political issues with Studio. It's very easy from a position of buying in at a low point to tell everyone else what they did wrong in retrospect. To be frank I am astounded by your ego.

I don't know what SA stands for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.