BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

tipping point, page-37

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469

@Stanm3

I am over-joyed to get uncensored comments if they are not presented as facts instead of opinions.

Again DONT call me a Happy Clapper.

I would NEVER suggest you tell new investors that there won't be a CR (ie censoring it) but I do highly object to you saying that your prediction of a CR has been proven correct when it hasn't. When or if it becomes a reality I won't complain at all if you say there will be a CR. Probably I didn't express myself very well but I definitely wasn't suggesting censoring anything.... I was saying if you are constantly saying there will be a CR without acknowledging there is a chance that there may not be one it might give the impression that it's going to happen no matter what which can influence people's opinions on which they might base a decision not to buy (if indeed they were thinking such a thing in the first place) which disadvantages me yes - due to inaccurate information. If it becomes a fact or you acknowledge that it is an opinion then I will happily accept it as such.

I am dead against censoring information unless it is like calling people names or claiming facts that are not substantiated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $343.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $1.865M 10.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1001708 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 167790 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.