BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

tipping point, page-40

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    Mate, I'm glad to see that your sentiment reflects your positive view of Brainchip.

It's been a rather frustrating journey to this point for me, like many others, mainly because of the false timelines
    that have been projected, it reminds me of one example.....Advisian....whatever happened to that avenue, and the list goes on.

Anyway, I still hold a large parcel, so I'll be disciplined and review things as planned around late June.

Brainchip is hatching, being invited to present in front of our peers is an acknowledgement in itself, no wonder Peter is proud, and why wouldn't he be...who's tending to the patent fences biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

The Patent that was added to regarding the Low power neuromorphic voice activation system and method
    US10157629B2 is a very interesting read, the amount of time to prepare these documents, the amount of detail involved to explain and protect the invention is a real eye opener.

But having Akida NSoC at the edge will open up a massive market going forward, having a wireless device, as for example, a mobile phone, where a person with an artificial cochlea can give a voice command, which I think I'm right in saying, would then send out an outward spike to the edge device...if what I am reading, it brings back the discussions we had a few years back regarding Cochlear, this would be a massive market worldwide for humans from a young age through to the end, who suffer with hearing issues....Cochlear NDA ???

Anyway, I'll sign off for now.....cheers all smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.