BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Gidday Rise - not sure if ur still a holder, but good to see ur...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1395
    Gidday Rise - not sure if ur still a holder, but good to see ur keeping an eye on BRN. Fair to say holders, we're at tipping point with this stock. Barring a mega ann before the AGM, I think mgt are going to be caned. Will be very surprised if LDN holds his job.
    I know more about this stock thru my own due diligence, and the great work of a few posters on this site, than I do thru the information offered by BRN mgt. In my view, that's a big black mark, and a disgrace.
    I'm a long term holder, with a sizeable investment, that I've seen decimated. I take full responsibility for that. On the flipside, what I expect from any listed co. is honesty and transparency. On those fronts, BRN have been m.i.a.
    The initiative of LDN to do the webinars? Quite honestly, I thought it was genius. Communicate with ur fellow OWNERS of the co, and give them honest appraisal of what's going on. Fair to say, it's been a disaster.
    A procession of false promises, timelines and outcomes.
    The awarding of free shares to mgt, thru various avenues, with little concrete addition to co. revenue , or firm contracts in place, is well flagged. Yet another disgrace.
    The adoption, or not, of Akida will make or break us, notwithstanding the patents BRN have pending, which may well prove to be game changers.
    My personal belief is that come AGM time, mgt are in for a very rude shock. Whether that's a good or bad thing - I'm unsure.
    I still have belief in the co. It's not blind, and never was. However, this mgt needs to lift their game, big time.
    I've never been a fan of LDN bringing in past cronies. Remember the " amigos" at Telstra? Disaster. Way too much of the buddy, and not enough of the questioning, and culpability.
    By the end of 2019, every s/h will know if they're on a winner, or done their nuts.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $1.016M 3.800M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1059388 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 166139 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.3¢ 26.5¢ 3034679
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.