CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

I have been watching CTPs price action for months now, and...

1. 3,820 Posts.
    I have been watching CTPs price action for months now, and commented that it seemed odd from back then. However, the past few days trading has taken the cake. After my proposal to have someone make a phone call on all our behalves turned into a bit of a circus, I chose to try ringing Mr.Heugh myself. I was pleasantly surprised to get hold of him on only the third attempt. He was very breif, obviously pressed for time, and very cautious to not break the ASX Dislcosure guidelines.

Whilst it has crossed my mind to keep this information to myself, only because I can be open to ridicule if something goes wrong, I thought it would only be right at air it. I certainly can't take full advantage from it as I don't have any spare funds to buy up more. The only thing the chat has done is solidify my resolve to hold out for my target price.

What came out of the chat was that he is very very confident that arbitration and litigation won't be needed with any JV Partner. He expects the issue to be resolved very shortly, since all in the JV are now on the same page. I tried to get him to put a time frame on it. He told me that would be unfair disclosure. He then proceeded to tell me that I should regularly check the ASX website for anny's. Updates will all be there for all to see. He also said that we are in great stead with the drilling next month, and there may be some positive developements with another rig possibly coming available.

FWIW I think others already know this too. Maybe not us CTP Army members, but some large brokers / outfits that know they can manipulate the trading to accumulate at a low SP. Watch out when the brakes get taken off.

Good Luck to All in the CTP Army

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.73K 687.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99854 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.