AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Tired of of waiting for FML, page-29

1. 401 Posts.
    When the FML is announced (this is not in doubt in my opinion), then it will trigger the finance. We will then wait for the finance to be announced, this also will cause a lot of people to test patience levels! So everyone just needs to realise is that the delay in the mining license means the next steps (final Jorc reports and finance) are getting closer!

All good things happen to those who wait

If you want out before stage 2 and/or when stage 3 is announced (not sure why!) then your patience is and will be continued to be tested. For the rest of us, the last 3 months rising up to the 10's has been a justification for our earlier comments against the negative drivel when we were in the 5 and 6's.

But can we all accept now that when the FML is issued, that here on HC the wait for the finance decision is not so dramatic!

It's a mine not heart surgery, stuff takes time, but all evidence is we are ahead of the game, and it all looks good. Some confidence will come with the announcements, and therefore a SP rise, but for us longtermers most of us our delighted with 2014 so far!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.