UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

tired of waiting, page-7

1. 5,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2854
    Hi Philex, you say you hope you won't be disappointed - well guess what? You won't be.

As for evolving in reverse, I truly don't understand this comment. This is not some flight of fancy conjured up over a few quiets with the boys one Friday afternoon. What's been happening ever since we bought IBS, even before, is called the Industrialisation Programme, conceived and planned over five years in close conjunction with Sanofi, formalised by the Industrialisation Agreement with Sanofi, and thereafter funded entirely by Sanofid according to achievement of pre-determined milestones, some of which include hiring appropriately experienced and qualified talent.

As for building a new facility versus leasing premises, this was fully explained in the announcements dealing with same. The soon to be completed state-of-the-art production facility adds significant value to company in any way you care to think - outright ownership of a hugely valuable asset, Intellectual Property, barriers to entry, production values, revenue earning potential, and credibility with all pharma clients who want access to Unilife's technology, let alone making Unilife even more attractive as a potential target.

Each to their own I guess, but anyone who thinks Alan Shortall, after nearly ten years at the helm, would jeopardise the company by depleting cash reserves to a parlous level with some ill-conceived hires and tardy 1ml revenues, doesn't, IMO, understand that everything currently underway is in fact evolving entirely as planned.

I would say good luck, but IMO, luck doesn't come into it, and we are not going to need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.