1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1082

"That all with one consent praise new-born gawds,
    though they are made and moulded of things past,
    And give to dust that is a little gilt
    More laud than gilt o'er-dusted"
    William Shakespeare

My friends,

4D Medical listed on the ASX on Friday. Initial offer price offering was at $.73, and closed at $1.59 with a market capitalization of $420 million, a listing premium of 116%. A nice little earner. Out of Monash, “revolutionary technology” for imaging of lung function, may be useful and may get some uptake. Certainly well supported by institutions their investment gurus most of whom wouldn’t know a functioning lung from a dysfunctional liver, and certainly have no clue about what it and how it might work. Helped by the Covid scare. Priced and very well priced for success.

Optiscan, out of Monash, advanced development, hundreds of publications, neurosurgery now marketed by Zeiss for neurosurgery. Will revolutionize brain tumour surgery. Expecting orders from Zeiss shortly (check Zeiss promotion).

Oral cancer; OIL sought out by Memorial Sloan-Kettering, after they had tried Mona Kea, OIL’s only possible competitor and found it inadequate, now publishing extraordinary results with Parp1 labeling, truly revolutionary, huge worldwide market, already selling in China. And this is only tip of the iceberg. Next, breast cancer, cervical cancer, G-I (yes, this is still on), skin cancer (yes and this too). And then all cancer surgery.

Optiscan; Priced 4.8 cents market.

Market capitalization $22 million.

1/20th of the 4D Medical capitalization.

Priced for failure!

0L is not going to fail. Which then, 4DX or OIL is priced fairly. Which then is a better buy?

Tiresias does not question the valuation of the 4D Medical ‘s Cap of $420 million. Tiresias however would probably reverse the relative pricing and multiply 4DX’s cap by 20 to get the right cap of OIL! Cynics and skeptics on HC may scoff, and Tiresias smiles. My friends the time of reckoning is approaching, and as always, time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $42.16K 182.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 47470 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 95737 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.