TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

tis doing their best - imho, page-4

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Rev - thanks for your update. Most appreciated. Surprise surprise I do not entirely accept what TIS has said about updating shareholders. It may well be true that the ASX may not accept an update on the BSI situation by way of an ASX release, but that does not prevent the company updating shareholders via other means such as via their website. This is without question a fairer way of treating shareholders rather than giving one on one updates to shareholders who phone. Any suggestion that the ASX would have a problem with this is ridiculous. How many companies send out shareholder letters? TIS itself has given updates on its website already about the opening of its European office without the ASX throwing them in gaol.

I also appreciate that management would be upset about the situation, but query whether it would be easier for them or for us. At least they have some idea of what is going on, while we are kept studiously in the dark.

I think most shareholders accept that it would seem that BSI and MHRA are at fault here. I just find it totally astonishing that management dont want shareholders on side to provide them with support, by keeping an open line of communication with us. Seriously, how did they expect we woudl react if they continually turn a deaf ear on us...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.