As a Qld'er, I don't think, I know that the ALP as many other...

1. 6,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

As a Qld'er, I don't think, I know that the ALP as many other Qld'ers have failed to address this overall youth crime.

Reported on the news all day today that police are calling in sick due to being targeted by youths, don't want to go on beat for the same reasons and a heap of other reasons.

A Senior Sargent of 30 years has been stood down for ramming youths in a stolen car which they had been chasing, police can't do there job in the fear of retaliation from there seniors.

Police have no powers in controlling what they are employed for.

Last week when the s#!t hit the fan about the elderly woman stabbed, they asked the judicial system about the laws, they said we only enforce the laws from the government, they want the laws to change the government needs to change them.

Well where are they, are they changing the laws where we as Qld'ers fell safe in our homes or out in public.

Something has to change in regards to all this, I fear that unless something happens to a politician to get a real wake up call nothing will change under this idiot Miles.
    Last edited by chappy58: 15/02/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.