TRP 0.00% 42.0¢ tissue repair ltd

i ordered the gel. TR pro+. I will get it, try it on various...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    i ordered the gel. TR pro+. I will get it, try it on various parts of my body that are scarred, cut, wrinkled and messed up by yrs of nth qld sun.
    In 6 weeks or so I should have my own anecdotal opinion and more on the gel.
    I understand the co's main objective is FDA approval for a different compound to be supplied as a healing agent to any cuts, abrasions post surgery. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong. Sales of the recently TGA approved topical gel are increasing and the public is able to purchase it online via a few different websites. A few I looked at are poorly created so if management is reading this - here's a few pointers to get your company into the billion dollar status -
    Promote sales via anyone that wants to order from you in bulk lots as sales agents and give them a website template that has all the info required, FAQs, other medical links etc, whatever - with a template, none of your sales are done through any dodgy looking websites set up poorly by your customers/sales reps/wholesalers.
    Spend some time and effort at being able to fill orders to stock TR Pro+ in the aisle of every chemist and supermarket in Australia and overseas approvals pending where necessary of course).
    FDA approval for TRXXX would open the door for a large income stream in the future but the co should build on its current marketable product imo as a solid revenue driver for the co.
    Could have legs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 43.0¢ 39.0¢ $102.0K 248.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 352 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.